- June 6, 2019 Update: NSRGC is still not accepting new applications for membership until further notice.. NSRG membership is capped at a certain number. A significant waiting list had been created and so, as of May 1, 2013, a policy not to accept further membership applications was implemented. Please continue to check the web site for any changes to this policy.
- Applicants on the waiting list must inform the Membership Chair at email@example.com of any changes to their contact information including telephone number, email address, and home address. Otherwise we will be unable to contact you when a membership becomes available.
- New club members are required to pay an initiation fee as well as their annual dues. The initiation fee is a one-time payment. This fee will not need to be paid again by a club member who lets their membership lapse and rejoins at a later date.
- Due to the length of the waiting list and high demand for NSRG membership, members whose membership has been offered to a new member because they have let their membership lapse will be required to go through the application process again. This could mean a significant wait because the NSRG is not accepting new applications. IT IS THE MEMBER'S RESPONSIBILITY TO RENEW THEIR ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP ON TIME.
- The membership dues cover the individual member, their spouse and children up to the age of 18.
- All members, including new members, must complete a club developed safety / orientation seminar before shooting activities commence.
- Our membership fee is for 1 year and renewed on July 1st of each year. New members joining the club during the membership year will have their dues pro-rated.
North Saanich Rod & Gun Club - P.O. Box 2043 - Sidney, B.C. - V8L 3S3