- September 11, 2017 Update: Regrettably, NSRG membership is capped at a certain number. A significant waiting list had been created and so, as of May 1, 2013, a policy not to accept further membership applications was implemented. NSRGC is still not accepting new applications for membership until further notice. Please continue to check the web site for any changes to this policy.
- Applicants on the waiting list must inform the Membership Chair at email@example.com of any changes to their contact information including telephone number, email address, and home address. Otherwise we will be unable to contact you when a membership becomes available.
- New club members are required to pay an initiation fee as well as their annual dues. The initiation fee is a one-time payment. This fee will not need to be paid again by a club member who lets their membership lapse and rejoins at a later date.
- Due to the length of the waiting list and high demand for NSRG membership, members whose membership has been offered to a new member because they have let their membership lapse will be required to go through the application process again. This could mean a significant wait because the NSRG is not accepting new applications. It is the member's responsibility to renew their membership on time. IT IS THE MEMBER'S RESPONSIBILITY TO RENEW THEIR ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP ON TIME.
- The membership dues cover the individual member, their spouse and children up to the age of 18.
- All members, including new members, must complete a club developed safety / orientation seminar before shooting activities commence.
- Our membership fee is for 1 year and renewed on July 1st of each year. New members joining the club during the membership year will have their dues pro-rated.
North Saanich Rod & Gun Club - P.O. Box 2043 - Sidney, B.C. - V8L 3S3