News, Updates & Reminders
- May 1, 2013: Applications for new membership are closed until further notice. See the membership page for more information.
- July 12, 2012: Due to the damage being done to the back boards in the air gun range, and the concern of damage to the new tarpaulin, the following restrictions will now apply to all air gun shooting:
- Air Guns: Maximum muzzle velocity 550 feet per second (165 meters per second).
- Projectiles: Wad cutter style lead pellets or BBs, maximum weight 15 grains.
Anyone wishing to shoot air guns with a higher muzzle velocity, or use tapered and other types of projectiles, please do so in one of the firearm bays.
- REMEMBER you must display your club membership ID card on your person. This will help us insure that only authorized people are using our facility.
- IMPORTANT note to Trap Shooters - The clays must be thrown from the club trap, shot from the correct positions on the shooting pads and only during an organized shoot. Individual or informal shot gun shooting is not permitted, nor is the use of any other trap. When shooting trap the largest shot size allowed is 7½ shot.
- DO NOT access the target tunnel while shooting is in progress!
- PLEASE REMEMBER to close and lock the gate and the club house and insure that all the lights are turned off if you are the last member to leave the range.
- If you are a club member be sure to log in and check the members area for more news and updates.
- Please note - NSRG does not have day passes for drop-in shooters. Only club members and their guests are allowed to use the facility.
- Please remember that a new 20 KPH speed limit sign has been posted on the range road to keep dust down and to prevent accidents with vehicles and wildlife, and reduce road erosion.